Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 2

So, sorry for not posting! After seeing that the first post was saved as a draft, I didn't want to waste any of my cell phone batter by writing up others, so here they go :)

Breakfast: I had a Whole Wheat English Muffin with 1 tbsp. Almond Butter and 2 tbsp. Blackberry Preserves with a cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. The english muffin was SO good-I want to make these in my room at school!

Lunch: We went to McDonalds, and I got the Grilled Southwest Salad, which was REALLY good!  I also had about 1/2 a Medium Fry and some Honey Mustard sauce, along with a Medium Unsweetened Tea.

Dinner: I had about 1.5 oz. of a roast, along with 1/2 a baked potato, and 1/2 cup of peas.  It wasn't amazing, but it hit the spot.  I also had a small piece of a Raspberry Mousse Cake.

Exercise: Not today, but I'll work on it! It's hard when you're staying at someone's house on vacation.

Pros: Yay for the good, or at least, not terrible, eating choices. I'm especially pleased about breakfast.

Cons: I want to be able to track my water intake, so I'll work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment