Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 1

Hey y'all! I'm getting back on the blogging wagon and trying this again :)  Right now, I'm on vacation (headed here this morning) with spotty reception so I'll post as often as possible. I'm also starting the year at 227.1 pounds and will be posting my resolutions when I'm back :)

Breakfast: Low-fat Blueberry Muffin and 2/3 of a Medium Nonfat Vanilla Latte

Lunch: Turkey sandwich on Potato Bread with Brown Mustard, and a bit of some Tomato-Mozzerella Salad. It was filling.

Dinner: half a piece of Roast, 2/3 of a baked potato with 2 tbsp. Sour Cream with Chives, and about 1/2 cup of peas, along with about 1/10 of a Raspberry Mousse Cake.

Exercise: Ran around for about 15 minutes today. Every little bit counts :) 

Pro: I got a scale for school so weekly check-ins are back on! I'm also happy I haven't broken a resolution yet! Hope that trend continues the next 365 days!

Con: I wish I had chosen a different breakfast, but I didn't have many options. Oh well.

Hoping for a better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment