Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4

I'm finally caught up, and I can't wait to go back to school in 10 long days! It'll be busy, but I'm excited :)
Also, today wasn't the best day, for the record :)

Breakfast: I went to Chick-Fil-A and got a Chicken Biscuit, a Medium Unsweet Tea, and a Yogurt Parfait with granola, but they forgot to put the granola in there.  It was SO good though! I think i'll get it tomorrow too!  I also had 1/2 a cup of coffee with 1/4 cup milk and 2 splendas.

Lunch:  I took two kids I'm nannying to Chuck E. Cheese and had four slices of a medium pizza (which is about two normal slices), and a salad from the salad bar with eggs, onions, a tiny bit of bacon, and some ranch.  It wasn't fabulous, but it worked.  Along with that, I had an unsweet tea, but it was nasty.

Dinner:  I had my Four Cheese Tortellini with some broccoli and carrots which was SO good!  I also had a cup of tea which certainly hit the spot.

Exercise:  Not today, but I'll get back in the habit tomorrow!

Pros:  I got to skype with one of my really good friends from school and it was nice to talk to her.  I also got to see the kids I love and hang out with them which was fun :)

Cons: I really need to work out and drink more water!

Hopefully I'll start posting pictures in tomorrow's entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment