Friday, January 6, 2012

January 5

So, today was pretty great and I'm doing fabulous with my New Year's Resolutions!  I mean, it's been a bit difficult to resist the urge for chocolate, but I've done it :)

Breakfast:

1 Cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk and 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas-YUM!


Lunch:

I took the kids I was nannying to Chick-Fil-A for lunch and so I got the chance to try the new Chicken Tortilla Soup, along with a Granola Yogurt Parfait and a Medium Unsweet Tea-YUM YUM YUM!


Snack #1:

After the movie, we went to Menchie's and I got some Strawberry-Kiwi Sorbet with sliced almonds, coconut, graham cracker crumbs, and granola-YUM!


Snack #2:

I was getting hungry around 4 and I needed to fill my car with gas, so I checked out the gas station's selection and found these crackers-yay for getting a good snack!

Dinner:






We had Chinese food take-out and I had two plates, but we have small plates and I didn't take so much the first time!

Exercise: Not today, but I'll improve that in a couple of days!

Pros:  Yay for eating fairly well today and not breaking any Resolutions yet!  Also, yay for getting pictures! I LOVE having a camera!

Cons: Veggies, Water, and Exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment