Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 3

So, today wasn't as fabulous as I expected, but I'm still sticking to my resolutions, so I'm happy :)

Breakfast: Once again, I had a Whole Wheat English Muffin with 1 tbsp. Almond Butter and 2 tbsp. Blackberry Preserves with 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas.

Snack:  I wasn't really feeling cold cuts or much of anything for lunch today so I ate a snack sized bag of White Cheddar Popcorn.

Dinner: I had a Tuna Sandwich on Wheat Bread at the airport, along with a bag of White Cheddar Popcorn, a bite of a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich and a sip of Pink Lemonade.  I also had a bag of mini pretzels on the plane and a cup of hot tea.

Exercise:  I ran outside with my brother for a few minutes and we also walked all over the airport/parking deck, which is probably my exercise for the day.

Pros: Yay for eating well, or at least trying!

Cons: I need to get the exercise/water/vegetables in!

No comments:

Post a Comment