Saturday, October 1, 2011

October 1st

ALL CAUGHT UP! YAY :) and it's the First Day of October-HECK YES :)  I got so much done today-I'm so pleased :)

Updates:  I made a new food/workout plan for the week, and I'm going to try SUPER hard to stick with it.  It shouldn't be too bad-I LOVE sticking to these, and I added in my meals out, and put one copy on the refrigerator, so that's good :)  Also, I'm not going to use MyFitnessPal for the time being.  I think I've become overly concerned about caloric intake and how many calories I burn while exercising, and not enough concern is about how my clothes fit, how I feel, and the freshness of the food I'm eating.  So, I'm going to stick with my plan, and eat as much good food as I can, and we'll see what happens.

Breakfast:  We ate with the boys!  I had 2 365 Organic Pancakes, 2 Egg Whites, 1 Chicken Breakfast Sausage, and 1 Slice of Turkey Bacon-SO SO SO GOOD! :)  My roommate also got me a Venti Triple Shot Skinny Hazelnut Latte from Starbucks-YUM :)

Snacks:  I had 1 small brownie, 1 pumpkin chocolate chip cookie, and 1 cup of coffee with 2 splendas and a creamer.  We had a sorority event that went from a cookout to an indoor potluck.

Lunch:  I had the last piece of Pepperoni Pizza and a Fat Free Raspberry Yogurt that's been in the fridge for quite some time.

Snacks:  I had 1 tbsp. Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, 3 Late July Organic Cheese Sandwich Crackers (YUM!) and another Venti Triple Shot Skinny Hazelnut Latte during an interview with a soon-to-be pledge!  I don't know this girl as well, even though she's friends with a former roommate of mine, so it was good to talk with her!

Dinner:  I got dinner at Whole Foods with a friend from freshman year-I'll call her Sarah.  But I got a tiny bit of Macaroni and Cheese (Blake loves it!), some Chicken Caesar Pasta, and some grilled Chicken-DELISH!  I also had a Pistachio Cupcake for dessert-AMAZING!

Also, two NSVs that I haven't shared (one happened yesterday)!
-The night before I came back to school, I went shopping with my mom and got two black pencil skirts: one that was my size, and the other that was the size down (and too small).  Well, I wore the one that fit two weeks ago and it was fine.  But when I tried it on on Friday, it was a little big, and so I decided to try on the smaller one, and IT FIT! YES! I WAS SO SO SO EXCITED!  My roommate thought my waist looked TINY and I was so pleased :)
-This is two different scenarios but the same point.  So when I was at Starbucks tonight, I was talking with my old roommate's new roommate and she was telling me how my old roommate (who's a little big) talks about how she's fat all the time, and how she, my friend, was telling her how hot and fabulous she thought I looked, and I felt really good :)  Then, when I was telling my roommate this, she told me how she was talking to Chase about something, and he was like "you know, she (meaning me) looks really good" and she was like "yeah, she does" and he was like "no really, I mean, really good".  It makes me SO happy that other people are noticing-makes me want to keep going!

Exercise:  Not today, but I'm DEFINITELY going tomorrow!  It's on my calendar and everything :)

Pros:  Yay for not going crazy even though I'm not counting and drinking water! :)

Cons: DRINK MORE WATER, HIT THAT GYM, AND EAT THOSE VEGGIES! :)

Hoping for a FABULOUS tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment