Saturday, October 1, 2011

September 29th

So today went a little better-SO SO SO glad it's the weekend!

Breakfast: 1 Cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk and 2 diced strawberries and 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp. skim milk and 2 splendas, in the midst of my super busy studying!

Lunch:  I had 1 serving of Late July Peanut Butter sandwich crackers-SO GOOD, and a Luna Bar-Chocolate Dipped Coconut.  I hate not having time for lunch during the day on Tuesday/Thursday.

Dinner: My roommate and I decided to have dinner together since we haven't had dinner together all week! CRAZY!!  I had a piece of Pepperoni Pizza and 1/2 of my Chocolate Cupcake-YUMMY :)

Exercise:  No exercise AGAIN today :(

Pros: Yay for eating fairly well, and only limiting myself to one slice of pizza :)

Cons: Drink the water, eat the veggies, and go to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment