Saturday, October 1, 2011

September 28th

So today was a little better, but not by much.  I'm still pretty eh about everything going on-sad :(

Breakfast:  I had my typical breakfast-1 cup of cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk, 2 diced strawberries, and 2 cups of coffee, each with 2 tbsp. skim milk and 2 splendas. YUMMY :)

Lunch:  I finished the Turkey Chili today-1 cup of it-YUMMY :)

Snacks:  I had 2 tbsp. Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, 2 tbsp. Original Hummus, Stacy's Pita Chips-Sea Salt flavored :) 

Dinner:  I got dinner with one of my sorority sisters-Kayla, who I'm SO glad I got to get dinner with!  I had a Turkey Burger with Lettuce, Tomato, Sauteed Onions and Mushrooms, Ketchup, and Mustard. YUM!

Snacks: I had a Luna Bar-Cookie Dough flavored. SO SO SO GOOD :)  I also had a serving of Stacy's Pita Chips again :)  I was studying for an Anthropology Exam in Blake and Chase's room while watching Chase watch the Ducks play.  Blake and Chase's friend, Alex, came over and he's officially me and Lucy's BEST FRIEND. He was SO SO SO freaking funny, AND he's in my class too, so that made the night even better :)

Exercise: Not today :(

Pros:  Yay for eating well and drinking water, and being super productive under loads of stress!

Cons: I NEED TO WORKOUT SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment