Saturday, October 1, 2011

September 26th

Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER!  This past week has been the most stressful week EVER!  Next week will be a little better, so I'm excited for it! I have plans and EVERYTHING!

Breakfast:  I woke up feeling SUPER freaking nauseous, and knew that I could not make it to the gym and workout/weigh-in this week-oh well :(  I was kinda bummed, but it's okay I guess.  I have three months to lose 24 pounds, so I need to get moving!  That's 2 pounds a week! :)  So I had 1 cup of cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk, 2 diced strawberries, and 2 cups of coffee, each with 2 tbsp. skim milk and 2 splendas. YUM!

Lunch: 6 slices of turkey and 8oz of Turkey Chili-YUM YUM YUM!

Dinner: I made a super yummy salad with romaine lettuce, a tomato, some mushrooms, 1/4 cucumber, and 2 tbsp. Organic Ginger Soy dressing from Whole Foods-SO GOOD!

Snacks:  So I ate throughout the day, and I can't remember when I ate what, so here it is: 1/2 cup grapes, 2 servings (26 crackers) of Late July Peanut Butter Bite Size Crackers, 2 tbsp. Cava Mezza Original Hummus, 2 Wheat Thins Flatbread Crackers, 2 tbsp. Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp. skim milk and 2 splendas, 1 Luna Bar-Chocolate Dipped Coconut, and a Grande Skinny Hazelnut Latte.

Exercise:  Not today-starting PMS and it's not pretty :(

Pros:  Yay for drinking water and eating some veggies!

Cons: I NEED THE GYM.

No comments:

Post a Comment