Sunday, September 25, 2011

September 25th

Apparently updating my blog from Blake and Chase's dorm is the norm now-good to know.

Breakfast:

I was SO good this morning-slept in until 9:30 and made an AWESOME scramble :)  It's 2 egg whites, a tomato, 3 mushrooms, some onion and garlic powder, and 1 tbsp. mild salsa with 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp. skim milk and 2 splendas. YUMMY :)

Lunch:





 
Making that scramble more often-it filled me until lunch!  So, I took a picture at first because that was my original lunch, but then Blake asked me to get lunch with him after I ate the strawberries, so the salad is in a tupperware for tomorrow :)  So, 1 cup of coffee with 2 tbsp. skim milk and 2 splendas, 4 strawberries, and 1 cup of lettuce, 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, 1 oz. balsamic vinegar, and some pulled pork. YUMMY :)  And yes, we do frequently get meals at Whole Foods.  When it's right around the corner, how could you not? :)

Snack:

After lunch at Whole Foods, and then shopping there, I was REALLY craving chocolate, so to the Chocolate Hazelnut Butter I went :)  Snack 1 was 2 tbsp. of that :)

Snack 2:

Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips with 2 tbsp original hummus-SO SO SO GOOD :)

Dinner:

Crock Pot Sunday = TURKEY CHILI :)  1 Serving of that with a sprinkle of cheese on top :)

Dessert:

1/4 cup Ciao Bella Raspberry Sorbet (also a treat for getting a 100% on my Anthropology quiz-yay!)

Snack 3:

I can't seem to go to Blake and Chase's Room without food.  So 1 serving of Late July Organic Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers and a Luna Protein Bar-Cookie Dough. YUM!

Exercise:  Not today-homework took up ALL my time!

Pros: Yay for eating well, especially those veggies!

Cons:  WATER and EXERCISE!  I'm going to the gym tomorrow (WI should be good!), so I'll try to create a workout plan tonight for the week and make myself go :)

Hoping for a fabulous tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment