Sunday, September 18, 2011

September 15th

Slowly catching up here!  But I needed a break from all this crazy Latin America reading I'm working on tonight, and I figured it was a perfect time to update my lovely blog :)

Breakfast: A spin on my typical breakfast :)  1 cup of Cheerios with 1 sliced strawberry and 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas, and a slice of whole wheat french toast :)  My roommate made two, decided she only wanted 1 and a bowl of cheerios too, so I had her second piece and we had the same exact breakfast-yay :)

Snack:  I packed a Luna Bar-Toasted Nuts and Cranberry bar and ate it between my second and third classes of the day. YUMMY!

Dinner:  I heated up some chicken pieces, about 2/3 cup roasted squash, and about 1/4 cup peas and corn and it was SO GOOD :)  I also had another cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas.

Snack:  My friend and I went to a local concert at a coffee shop by Union Station, and of course I HAD to have one of their Pumpkin Pie Lattes, so I had a large nonfat one-SO SO SO SO SO SO GOOD :)

Exercise:  We walked quite a bit, but I didn't think it counted as actual exercise :)
Pros: Yay for eating well and doing something spontaneous and fun.  I also am glad I talked to best guy friend's roommate (I really need to work on code names).  I needed to talk to him and we talked for an hour, which was what I needed :)

Cons: Nay for not feeling comfortable around best guy friend anymore...yeah, not so fun.  And I need to get exercise in!

No comments:

Post a Comment