Saturday, September 17, 2011

September 13th

Get ready to see my quality Tuesdays-aka, the result of five classes with no breaks in the middle :(

Breakfast: The Usual. 1 Cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk and 2 diced strawberries with 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas.

Snack:  Before class 2, starting at 11:10, I had my first Luna Bar-White Chocolate Macadamia. YUMMY!

Snack: Between classes 3-4, around 2:00, I had my second Luna Bar-Chocolate Dipped Coconut. SO SO SO GOOD!

Dinner: My best guy friend asked me to lunch, but I had classes, so we agreed to go out for dinner instead, but our roommates wanted to get in on it too.  I love both of our roommates, but I feel like he and I never hang out together, just one-on-one, anymore, and I thought this would be our time...oh well.  So the four of us went to Chipotle, and I looked on myfitnesspal beforehand, and decided to get the Burrito Bowl with Chicken, Rice, Cheese, Lettuce, and Tomatoes-good choice :)  I also tried to get a water, but then the lemonade came out, so I didn't have a drink. Oh well.

Exercise:  Didn't exercise today, unless you count that ~20 minute walk to/from Chipotle.

Pros: I ate fairly well, seeing as I didn't pack an actual lunch, and I got some exercising in during a day of constant schoolwork.

Cons: More water!

No comments:

Post a Comment