Friday, September 9, 2011

September 6th

September isn't my favorite anymore-it's all rainy and gross everyday :(

Breakfast: PMS has arrived, so I wasn't feeling well, BUT it was the first day of the Pumpkin Spice Season, so I walked across the street to Starbucks for a Venti Nonfat Pumpkin Spice Latte, and had a Luna Bar-Vanilla Almond with it. YUM!

Dinner:  I went to Nando's with my sorority twin, and it was SO good, but my stomach wasn't my best friend after...oops.  I had 1/4 Lemon and Herb Chicken, mashed potatoes, and garlic bread.  Guess I can't eat that stuff anymore...

Snacks: We went to Frozenyo after, and I got 1/2 cup pistachio and 1/2 cup Dulce de Leche, with coconut, walnuts, almonds, and all the good stuff :)  I also had 3 Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers.

Exercise: None, though we did walk to and from dinner, which was not close.

Pros: Yay for drinking water, and getting a Pumpkin Spice Latte :)

Cons: Vegetables and Exercise...all I'm saying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment