Monday, September 12, 2011

September 11th

So today was super busy and whatnot.  My roommate and I cleaned our room, I made dinner for us and the boys, and our sink fixed itself! YAY :)

Breakfast:  My usual-1 Cup Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk, 2 sliced strawberries, and 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas-YUM :)

Lunch: I had the other 2 Chicken Tacos from Chipotle along with 1 serving of Red Seedless Grapes-yay :)

Snack:  I had 1/2 cup light Vanilla yogurt, 3 diced strawberries, the rest of my almonds, and some cinnamon.  Now the almonds are gone-sad :(

Dinner:  The best meal EVER!  My roommate and I decided to create what we now refer to as 'Crock Pot Sundays'-basically we make a meal that we can make around lunch time and smell all day, and it turns out (hopefully) amazing!  This week, we decided to go for Turkey Chili.  So we got some turkey, browned it, put that, some tomatoes, kidney beans, chickpeas, and chili powder in the crockpot and it came out AWESOME!  We also made some flawless cornbread and shredded some cheese and got out some sour cream and fritos and it looked like a homestyle meal. SO proud :)  The boys HIGHLY enjoyed it and even washed our dishes after (in our now working sink!) :)  Love the boys :)

Snacks: I had 1/4 cup of Ben and Jerry's Creme Brulee ice cream.  I was SO happy that I was able to limit myself :)

Pros: Yay for drinking lots of water and eating good food!

Cons: I need my veggies, and I need to exercise :)

Hoping for a better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment