Sunday, September 18, 2011

September 16th

Friday: A day of fun and relaxation!

Breakfast: 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk and 2 diced strawberries with 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas-yay :)

Lunch: 1 cup of mixed greens (finished the bag for once-yay!) with some chicken pieces, 1/2 diced tomato, 1/4 diced cucumber, and 2 tbsp. Ginger Soy dressing :)

Dinner: My roommate and I got a free pizza coupon from Papa John's, so we decided to use that for movie night :)  We got the plain three cheese pizza, and it was yummy!  I had 2 slices and then we made sugar cookies (halving each one, so we made 32 instead of 16).  I had 5 for about 300 calories-not bad :)

Snack:  I had 2 tbsp Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, finishing the container. Sad :(

Exercise:  My roommate and I, as part of Roommate Day, walked to the Lincoln Memorial, took pictures, read for a bit, and headed back.  It was a nice day, and I'm glad we got out :)

Pros:  Yay for drinking water, moving around, and eating some veggies.

Cons:  I really need to stop with the sweets and pizza-I feel like it isn't good all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment