Friday, September 9, 2011

August 30th

I can't believe I let this go for so long!  Getting back into the school routine has been BRUTAL, and all these problems with our room/seeing everyone again has made my computer time limited. But never fear! I'm here to update you all, and maybe you'll get pictures for tonight's entry! :)

Breakfast: I had my usual, or college usual: 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk, 2 sliced strawberries, and 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas.  I love this because it's so easy, and adding the strawberries in makes it just that much sweeter :)  I later had another cup of coffee, made the same way :)

Snacks:  So, I don't remember when I ate these (I'm using my myfitnesspal logs that I update throughout each day to write this), but I had a Justin's Chocolate Peanut Butter packet between classes-I have FIVE on Tuesday, all back to back.  I also later had 2 Tagalongs and 2 Do-Si-Dos.  I really need to hide the cookies because knowing they're there isn't helping me.

Dinner:  It was about leftovers again-I had 1 piece of Domino's Large Cheese Pizza, along with a salad with 1/2 tomato and 1/4 cucumber-YUM! :)

Exercise: Other than walking to classes, not today.  I need to make a schedule to go!

Pros: Yay for sticking to being under my calorie count and having vegetables!

Cons: I need to work on drinking water and eating better, and going to the gym! PHEW! That's a lot to work on!

No comments:

Post a Comment