Monday, August 29, 2011

August 29th

So today was my first day of classes this year-super exciting!  I only had two today, but I have 5 tomorrow, and I'm NOT looking forward to such a busy day haha

Breakfast:  I had 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas, along with 1 cup of cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk and 2 sliced strawberries.  The strawberries really made me more excited to eat breakfast, and I'm trying to use up all the produce this week so it doesn't go bad :)

Lunch:  I wasn't too hungry when I got back from class, so I had an Activa Light-Raspberry, which hit the spot :)

Snack:  After my workout with my roomie, we headed to Starbucks, and knowing that I had a late class tonight, I just stuck with a Tall Iced Skinny Hazelnut Latte-yumm! :)

Dinner:  My fabulous roommate made me dinner!  We had spaghetti with some ragu pasta sauce-simple, yet filling :)

Snack:  I've been realizing that I need to eat more food or I'm going to start losing muscle, so I had a 6 pack of Toasted Crackers with Peanut Butter, a piece of Raspberry Taffy, and a Granola Thin-Dark Chocolate. YUM :)

Exercise:  At the gym, I headed to an elliptical, and in 30 minutes, I managed to burn 500 calories-YAYYY! :)  I also did about 10 minutes of stretching, which felt so nice.  It's great to get back into the swing of things :)

Pros:  I'm happy I did so well food-wise, upped my water intake, and got a GREAT and fast workout in :)  I'm also happy that even though I saw my guy friend and wanted to talk to him, I didn't, because I figured I'd talk to him later :)

Cons:  So not anything about me today, but our room is turning out to be quite the repair-needed room.  Our kitchen sink drain is not working so we had to head down to my guy friend's room and have his roommate let us in so we could wash our dishes in their sink.  So glad we have the boys in our dorm though-they've come to our rescue MULTIPLE times in the last few days :)  In fact, while I was typing this, we had one of them come up and fix our AC because it started ticking.  So hopefully we get all of our issues fixed soon :)

Hoping for a great tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment