Thursday, August 4, 2011

July 31st

Today was SO much fun! The three of us and Mollie's mom had TONS of fun, and I'm SO glad I was able to come up here for a couple of days :)

Breakfast: We had breakfast around 10:30, and I had 1/2 a plain bagel with 1 cup of coffee with some International Delight-White Chocolate Mocha creamer in it-so good :)

Snack: We went to Hot Diggity Diner for drinks and split an appetizer of Mozzerella Sticks, so we each had two. I got a Virgin Strawberry Pina Colada, which had SO MUCH sugar/syrup in it. I could barely drink 1/3 of it, but I counted it as 1/2.

Dinner: We went to Dick's Last Resort, which was SO SO SO fun! There were some CRAZY hats there! One lady's said "I make Casey Anthony look like a good mom" Thank goodness it's all in good fun! :) But I got the Southwestern Steak Salad, which was REALLY good :)

Dessert: We went to get ice cream, but I figured sherbet would be a MUCH better choice, so I got Raspberry Sherbet-SO good :)

Exercise: Again, not today, but when I get back, I'll definitely be working out a LOT :)

Pros: I'm glad I didn't get too crazy with my food, and I had fun at the beach, and doing stuff outside, just being active :)

Cons: I should have had more water, and could have left the dressings for the salad and whatnot on the side, but it's okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment