Monday, August 29, 2011

August 25th

Sorry for not posting for so long! It's been CRAZY getting back to school, catching up with everyone, and getting everything ready for the first day of classes-TODAY!! :)

So, I'm going to spend today catching up on all the posts since Thursday's (today), and going to class, doing homework, and all that other good stuff :)

WI was pretty great-I lost 1.1 lbs this week-bringing me down to 46.9 lbs lost! YAY! :)  I wanted to lose more, but I'm okay with where I am, and where I'm headed :)

Breakfast:  I had a Medium Northern Lite Raspberry Latte from Caribou Coffee, which was really good!

Lunch:  I had a late lunch and I headed to pick up Willy's (a burrito place) for me, my mom, and my dad.  I had a Sinaloa Chicken Salad with lettuce, pico de gallo, cucumbers, onions, some medium salsa, and about 1 tbsp of Chipotle Ranch dressing.  I only ate about 1/4 of my salad because it was spicy and I got full super fast.  I also had 6 chips with a little bit of queso on them-YUM! :)

Snacks:  After working an event with my mom, we headed to Menchie's to pick up some frozen yogurt, and I got pistachio with almonds, coconut, graham cracker crumbs, granola, and strawberries-YUM!!!

Exercise:  I didn't go to the gym or anything today, but I moved all the stuff I'm bringing to college downstairs and outside in about 15 minutes, by myself.  So I definitely worked on my arms there :)

Pros:  I'm glad I didn't get super out of control today food-wise, and I'm glad I got to go shopping with my mom and get some cute outfits.  NSV ALERT! I went to go try on skirts, and I'm used to getting the size 18 pants at the store, which were getting pretty small when I started this blog, so I picked up an 18 and a 16 and tried them on.  The 18 fit and was a little big, so I went to try on the 16 and it fit SO WELL!  I bought the 16 and a 14, which I didn't try on, which will either fit now, or very soon, and I'm SO SO SO SO SO excited! :)

Cons:  I wish I drank more water and ate better, but I'm not complaining :)

Stay tuned for Friday's post, which will probably be up after my class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment