Monday, August 22, 2011

August 22nd

So today went pretty well.  I'm in my final countdown until I go back to school, and I have a few things I need to check off my to-do list before then.  I don't know how often I'll be posting, and when/if I'll be able to do WIs at school (I won't have the scale), but I'll do my best! :)

Breakfast:
1 Cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk and 1 cup of coffee with 2 splendas and 1/4 cup milk. Love my go-to breakfast! :)

Snack: 
I was driving to a nearby town to pick up some stuff, and it was around 11:30, so I brought along a snack, because I knew I would get hungry and didn't want to waste the leftovers I had :)  Yay for convenient Granola Thins-Dark Chocolate! :)  I bought a box to bring with me to school, along with TONS of other foods haha

Lunch:
Yay for leftovers!  I had the other half of my Margarita Grilled Chicken-YUM YUM YUM :)

Snack:
My last Chocolate Dipped Coconut Luna Bar :(  I bought some more Luna Bars, but not that kind.  I hope they either have them in DC or I might have to order some online :)

Dinner:
I wasn't really that hungry, and I'm trying to eat the rest of the food I bought, so I had a Kroger Greek Vanilla Yogurt, with 1/2 tbsp honey added to it.  I wasn't a fan so I really needed something to add to it and make it edible-not getting this in the future!

Exercise: 
I went to the park and ran for 10 minutes and walked for 30.  It was really nice!  I wanted to run longer, but the trail was SUPER long, and I wasn't sure how long it was.  Just looking now, each lap is approximately .33 miles, which means I did over a mile!  I'm going to try to slow jog it tomorrow and time myself so I can see how fast I can go!  But anyways, after the park, I headed to the gym, where I did 30 minutes of intense strength training, which felt great!

Pros:
I drank lots of water, worked out, and ate pretty well!

Cons:
I need to stop stressing out about everything coming together, especially when it always does :)

Hoping for a great tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment