Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 1st

Aw! My first post in August and I wasn't here :( Oh well :)

Breakfast: Once again, I had 1/2 a plain bagel and 1 cup of coffee with creamer in it-so good :)

Snacks: We didn't eat lunch again, because we ate breakfast fairly late. But after the pool/hot tub/lazy river, I was hungry, so I had some dry-roasted peanuts and 1 Granola Thin-Dark Chocolate :)

Dinner: We went to Spring House, which I honestly wasn't very impressed with. I got the Virginia Baked Ham with Green Beans and Fried Okra, and it came with a corn muffin. The ham was eh, I couldn't eat the green beans because they tasted so bad, and the fried okra and corn muffin were pretty good. I also had a couple bites of the White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake, which was good :)

Dessert: We got ice cream once again, and I decided to get the Orange Sherbet. It was amazing-probably VERY high in sugar, but a nice treat :)

Exercise: We took a walk along the beach for about an hour. We walked really slow, but it was around 4 miles that we went, and I was pleased :)

Pros: I got to see fireworks tonight-yayyy! :) I LOOOOVEEE fireworks! I'm also happy I still stayed pretty good to what I'm doing, even with my friends around. This shows that I can still be in control when I go back to school :)

Cons: I know I can eliminate some of the sugar in the food I eat daily, so I'll work on that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment