Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August 24th

So today could have gone a LOT better, but it also could have been a LOT worse :)

Breakfast:  I had 1 cup of coffee with 2 splendas and 1/4 cup skim milk.  I really love my morning coffee-it makes me feel SO good :)

Lunch:  My mom, dad, and I went out for my final lunch (my friend and his dad are coming tomorrow, and I will probably be going to lunch with them), and I had a GREAT meal!  I had 1 cup of Miso Soup, 1 Side Salad with Miso dressing, some chicken teriyaki with steamed rice, 4 pieces of California Roll, 1 Shrimp Roll Piece and a Salmon Roll Piece.  SO GOOD! :)

Snack:  I had a Skinny Cow Package of Caramel Clusters. It was AMAZING, especially for 120 calories :)

Dinner:  Funny story, but I didn't have dinner.  Instead, I had a Luna Bar-Chocolate and Peppermint, before my workout :)

Exercise:  I went to the gym for half an hour, planning on going to run after.  However, it was too dark when I was done so I wasn't able to run. Oh well...

Pros:  I had SO much fun today-I got my hair cut, eyebrows done, and just felt like a girly girl.  It was nice :)  I also drank a LOT of water and got some exercise in, getting closer and closer to go off to college again.

Cons:  I wish I could have eaten better, but I'm also trying to finish all the food I bought earlier, so it's all good :)

Hoping for a great tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment