Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 15th

So I went to sleep SUPER early last night and forgot to post!  I really need to work on remembering to post :)

But anyways, yesterday could have gone better, but it certainly could have been worse.  I feel like I'm getting into a snacking phase instead of actually getting in meals, which isn't good :/

Breakfast:  I had a Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte from Starbucks and a Luna Bar-Toasted Nuts and Cranberry.  That Luna Bar is a GREAT breakfast choice for me, because it doesn't have chocolate in it :)

Snack: I had a Luna Protein Bar-Cookie Dough, for the first time today.  While I liked it, I think it was SUPER sweet, and I'll only get it on special occasions.

Lunch:  I had Justin's Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, which was SO good.  I had a couple bites of my sister's pasta too, but not too much.  It was a bit too salty and fattening, and I wasn't a fan.

Snack: I had a small container of grapes from Whole Foods and a Luna Protein Bar-Chocolate Peanut Butter.  This held me over until my late dinner.  It worked well :)

Dinner:  I had about 10 baby shrimp with some linguini and roasted mixed vegetables-SO GOOD :)

Exercise:  I was so busy and didn't have time today-I'll definitely have to work out tomorrow! I know it makes me feel better when I do, and horrible when I don't have time, so the motivation's there, but the time is not.

Pros: Yay for doing fairly well eating wise, and drinking some water.

Cons: Nay for not exercising, and I need to drink a LOT more water :)

Hoping for a better tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment