Monday, August 29, 2011

August 26th

So today was interesting...my dad and I woke up at 4am to head back to school, and I knew that my eating wouldn't be fabulous, so I tried to do what I could, and I think it turned out fairly well :)

Breakfast:  We stopped around 9 to get some food and coffee (for me, the caffeine addict), so off to Waffle House we went :)  I got the Grilled Chicken Biscuit, eating the chicken, and half of the biscuit, along with another tiny piece of chicken that my dad gave me and a tomato slice-YUM.  With that, I had 1.5 cups of coffee with 1 half and half, and I was fine :)

Dinner:  I had a change of plans, which resulted in my eating some not so fabulous food, but it turned out okay :)  I was supposed to stay with my dad after moving my stuff into my room (not unpacking yet), but the elevator had been taking forever and I live a few floors up, so I left all my stuff in my guy friend's room who lives on the first floor.  I would have left after that, but my friend probably couldn't have left his room if I did, so I stayed in my dorm, and me, the guy friend, my roommate, and her parents got all my stuff up about an hour later in two trips-yay :)  So, I finally had dinner-a crepe from Crepeaway (my guy friend and I LOVE that place).  My crepe had tomato sauce, cheese, chicken, and pepperoni, and filled me up!  I also had 2 Thin Mints and half? of an Arnold Palmer Half-and-Half Pink Lemonade and Sweet Tea :) Not too bad :)

Exercise:  Moving all my stuff into my guy friend's room, and then up three floors, and THEN unpacking it all sure did count as a workout today!  I was getting super sweaty just bringing it all into his room, before even taking it all to my room haha

Pros:  I'm glad I didn't get super crazy with my eating, and got some water in :)  I'm also glad I definitely got some exercise in!

Cons:  I need to work on not giving into peer pressure, especially with eating.  I also REALLY need to go to the grocery store so we have more fresh foods! :)

Hoping for a great Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment