Monday, August 8, 2011

August 8th

So I took all my pictures today, but I'm SO exhausted and am too tired to load up the pictures :( I'll put tomorrow's up tomorrow though!

Breakfast: No Nutri-Grain bars, but I had packed a Luna Bar in case-Toasted Nuts and Cranberry. DELISH! I also had my 1 cup coffee with 1/4 cup milk and 2 splendas. GOOD BREAKFAST :)

Snack: I had a snack-size bag of grapes. I LOVE fruit :)

Lunch: 1 baby bok choy, 5 mushrooms, some basil, and lime juice = 1 delicious lunch :)

Snack: 10 Falafel Chips and 2 tbsp. Black Bean Hummus. BEST SNACK EVER.

Dinner: 1.5 cups of mixed greens, 2 tbsp. pico de gallo, 3 mushrooms, and 1/4 cucumber. The pico was a bit spicy, but it was good

Snacks: I had 2 tbsp of Whole Foods's freshly ground honey peanut butter and it was AMAZING! I also had this strawberry and cream filled chocolate ball, or 1/3 of it, and it was good. It's from the Brazilian Bakery nearby so I knew I'd love it :)

Exercise: Didn't get to go to the gym today, but I treaded water for 15 minutes at the pool today-EXHAUSTING.

Pros: Yay for 15 cups of water, yay for good eating, yay for not eating meat, and yay for 15 minutes of treading water!

Cons: I'm not happy about not getting to workout but I'll hopefully be able to tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment