Friday, August 19, 2011

August 19th

So today was pretty fabulous, if you discount me getting sick, but I'll talk about that later (expect it in the cons haha)

Breakfast: 1 Cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk and 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. LOVE LOVE LOVE this breakfast! :)

Snack:  Around 1:45, I had a Luna Bar-Chocolate Dipped Coconut.  It was really good!  I need to pick these up before I leave next week!

Dinner:  I had 1/3 cup Organic Forbidden Rice-YUM!

Snack:  I had 1/2 cup Pomegranate-Raspberry Tart Froyo with granola, coconut, almonds, a sliced strawberry, some grapes, and a tiny bit of agave. LOVED IT!  I wish it was sorbet, but oh well :)

Exercise: Oh, I DEFINITELY got my exercise on today! :)  I went to the gym and did 45 minutes of strength training with 45 minutes of elliptical time in the middle. SO SO SO SO SO SO SO EXHAUSTING!  I looked at the time as I completed miles, and here's the results:
Mile 1- 10:36
Mile 2- 10:42
Mile 3- 11:03
Mile 4- 10:14

I'm shocked that my last mile was faster, but those aren't bad times for someone like me.  I'm honestly quite proud :)  I know I've been able to do 7:45 miles on the elliptical, and under 10 minutes per mile for 30 minutes, but I'm trying to extend my distance/time (45 minutes now), so I'm not upset :)

Pros:  Yay for eating good, YAY for the intense exercising, and yay for drinking loads of water!

Cons:  Nay for not feeling well!  In my last few minutes on the elliptical, I thought I was going to need a trash can (I know, TMI), but that feeling went away.  However, after I ate the Luna Bar, my stomach felt HORRIBLE, so I've been taking it easy and eating little bits of food at a time to see if it was just too intense of a workout or if I'm getting sick :(

Hoping for a better tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment