Saturday, August 6, 2011

August 6th

Hey! So I took most of the pictures of my food today, and some others :)
For a very busy day, and unexpected too, I'm glad I got so much accomplished! :)

Breakfast:



Mom and I were headed to an all day training (I was subbing for someone else, and I didn't know that until 7am this morning). So, I picked up a Luna Bar and some Coffee and was ready to go :)

Snack:
Only picture I forgot to take. I had 3 'Savannah Dreams' Girl Scout Cookies. I haven't seen them in YEARS so I had to have a couple :)

Lunch:

At the all day meeting, we had a working lunch. I got a Turkey Sandwich with no cheese, 1 pickle spear, and 2 cookies (1 chocolate chip and 1 sugar). My blood sugar was getting really low and I was getting a headache so I ate both cookies.

Dinner:

I went to Whole Foods, and finally realized I never had dinner. So I made myself a container. Lettuce, cucumber, corn, black beans, onions, chicken with balsamic vinegar, some pork carnitas, and some pasta. SO GOOD!


Exercise:

(10 reps x4)

(30 x4)

(10 reps x4)


(15 reps x4)


(40 reps x4-mountain climbers)

An hour long workout, with much more, but that was the circuit I did, FOUR times. My knees are KILLING me with all the squats I did :)

Pros: I got all my water drinking in, ate some good food, and did a GREAT workout.

Cons: That all day meeting was so boring, and I probably shouldn't have eaten the cookies. Oh well...

Hoping for a GREAT weigh in tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment