Saturday, August 13, 2011

August 11th

Okay so this day could have gone a LOT better, and it's not perfect, but it went fairly well.

Breakfast: I had a Pure Apple Cinnamon Bar and 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I wasn't a huge fan of this bar (I'm partial to my Luna Bars), but it was pretty good I guess. I hope the Chocolate Brownie one's better! :)

Snack: I had 24 Special K Multi-Grain Crackers and 1 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge-Garlic & Herb. I really missed making this snack. It's so good! I also had a tablespoon of the Honey Roasted Peanut Butter from Whole Foods. So Good!

Dinner: I was kind of snacking throughout the day, so the Chicken Tikki Marsala was eaten periodically. I had about 200 grams of the Chicken Tikki Marsala, 1 oz ham, and 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard.

Snack: I had a Luna Bar-Chocolate Dipped Coconut, and a Granola Thin-Dark Chocolate.

Exercise: I didn't exercise today, because I ran out of time to do so.

Pros: Yay for not going overboard and eating fairly good food.

Cons: Nay for not exercising, not eating awesomely, and not drinking lots of water. Hopefully I'll get to work on this tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment