Monday, August 15, 2011

August 14th

Sorry about totally forgetting to post yesterday!  I went out with a friend and got back SUPER late!  But it's my blog, so it's totally okay :)

Yesterday's WI was FABULOUS!!!  I lost 7.5 pounds, totally demolished my goal, got a reward, and am 3.3 pounds away from my next one-YAY!  Hopefully I can keep it up next week, because then I'll definitely hit 50 pounds lost in three months, which would be amazing! :)

Breakfast:  I had a Grilled Chicken Biscuit at Waffle House with a cup of coffee, and a thing of half-and-half.  Not the best, but it worked :)

Snack:  I didn't eat lunch because we ate breakfast late, so I had a Fage-Cherry Pomegranate :) YUM!

Dinner:  I went to Whole Foods with my friend and got a little bit of curry chicken, some chicken salad with grapes, and some vinegar chicken.  I got a salad too but it fell out of the container :(  We also went to Yogli Mogli (a self-serve froyo place) and I got kiwi strawberry sorbet, which was SO good.  Along with an Arnold Palmer (or 1/2 a cup), I was set :)

Exercise:  Didn't get the chance to workout today, but I definitely will tomorrow!

Pros:  I had fun with my friend, had a FABULOUS WI, and didn't go too crazy with my food :)

Cons:  I need to get to the gym and drink more water!

Hoping for a better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment