Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 2nd

So today was pretty sad. I drove home today, and had to say goodbye. It was SO much fun though, and I'm glad I was able to go! :)

Breakfast: We went to Golden Griddle for breakfast and I had the Banana Pancakes (AMAZING!) with 1/4 cup of grits and water. YUM YUM YUM! :)

Dinner: I ate around 4:30, and we had Vegan Stir Fry (about a cup), with a little bit of Basmati Brown Rice-pretty good :)

Snacks: I had a Granola Thin-Dark Chocolate, which I love because they're only 80 calories and they're a perfect amount of sweetness :)

Exercise: I didn't exercise today, but I can't wait to go tomorrow! :)

Pros: I'm glad I ate pretty well, especially after the morning's splurge, but I was ready for it :)

Cons: I should have eaten more, especially at night, but I wasn't hungry, so it's okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment