Saturday, August 13, 2011

August 13th

Yay! Finally caught up on all my posts! Hopefully my pictures work tomorrow! I haven't tested it recently, so here's to hoping it fixed itself! :)

Anyways, today was probably one of the greatest days I've had in a long time :) I drove out to see one of my friends that I'll see in like two weeks, but decided to hang out with today anyways :) So I drove down there, got lost, had to have him come 'rescue' me, and take me back to his house, where we hung out for a bit, and then headed to the mall in a nearby town for HOURS, before driving back through his town, with him showing me everything. I know it probably sounds super lame, but it was just so much fun, especially because it was such a quaint little town :) I can't wait to go back!

Breakfast: Because I went to the gym super early, I only had 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas.

Lunch: We ate mall food, and I had Bourbon Chicken and Steamed Broccoli. I ate all of the broccoli (about a cup), and then approximately 1 cup of Bourbon Chicken and left the rest. So filling!

Dinner: My brother and I went to Chick-Fil-A and I got the Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich-delish!

Snacks: I had 1 tbsp of the 1/3 less fat Strawberry Cream Cheese (I wanted it, but not the carbs), and 1 Luna Bar-Chocolate Dipped Coconut.

Exercise: I did 20 minutes of strength training and 25 minutes on the elliptical-SO EXHAUSTING!

Pros: I'm happy I exercised today, ate well, drank water, and got to see my friend, who made my day fantabulous! :)

Cons: Honestly, nothing. I have no regrets today :)

Hoping for a GREAT WI tomorrow! Here's to hoping I'm under 240, and maybe even 235 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment