Thursday, August 4, 2011

August 4th

Hey! I'm back! :) Vacation was great, but it's SO nice to be home! Though, I did get SUPER tan, and I'm all refreshed for these last three weeks. It's go time! :)

I would have pictures for you, but it's 11:30, and I'm pretty exhausted. I'll post some tomorrow though :)

Breakfast: 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk and 1 cup of coffee with 2 splendas and 1/4 cup skim milk. I love this breakfast because it's so easy and so good :)

Snack: I had a Fage 0% Cherry Pomegranate yogurt. I'm so glad I didn't stir it this time and it was SO much better as a result :)

Lunch: 4 Pieces of BBQ Chicken Breast (from the Grocery store deli). I wasn't really hungry so that was fine :)

Snack: 10 Apple Slices-my favorite snack :)

Dinner: I had 1 Everything Bagel Thin with 2 tbsp 1/3 less fat Strawberry Cream Cheese on it-yum! With that, I made an omelet using 1/4 cup egg beaters, 1.5 oz ham, a tiny bit of cheese, and some spices. It was AMAZING! I should have just made them scrambled eggs and put them between the bagel :)

Snack: I had 11 TJ's Gorgonzola Crackers and 1 Granola Thin. I really need to pick up some more of TJ's Organic Hummus with my crackers. It completes the snack :)

Exercise: Sadly I didn't go today :( I wanted to, but other things got in the way. Luckily I have a day off tomorrow so I'm planning to get in a 2 hour gym session (or 2 sessions) if possible :)

Pros: I'm glad I ate some good foods, and I like being able to use the motivation that I'm getting closer to 'one'derland. I'm around 40 pounds away, and that makes me feel really good! :)

Cons: I drank quite a bit of water today, but I definitely need to drink more!

Hoping for a better tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment