Monday, August 29, 2011

August 27th

So today went REALLY well, given how crazy and hectic it was! :)

Breakfast:  I woke up around 7 and unpacked even MORE of my stuff, almost forgetting to eat breakfast!  I then went to the Metro and met up with my dad and headed to my aunt's house.  I had 2 cups of coffee with a tiny bit of powdered creamer, which got rid of any chance of a caffeine headache :)

Lunch:  I guess you could call it lunch but my grandma made guacamole and had some super thin tortilla chips out, so I had three chips with a little guacamole, and that filled me up :)

Dinner:  My roommate and I made our first dinner in our kitchen-quesadillas!  We split one and it filled us both up.  We had 2 tortillas, 2 pieces of sliced cheese, and 2 tbsp. mild salsa! YUM  :)

Exercise:  I walked to around a bit today, which was good, but to do errands, not just exercise.  I also played wii in my guy friend's room, so I guess you could call that a bit of exercise too :)

Pros:  I'm SO glad I went to the Grocery Store today and got to see one of my friends who I haven't seen in a few months!  I went with her to the grocery store and picked up SO many good things: chicken breast, a bag of salad, tomatoes, cucumbers, grapes, strawberries, fat free milk, and more.  I'm glad that just because we were stocking up before the hurricane didn't mean I forgot about the good stuff! :)

Cons:  I can't wait to exercise again in a gym.  Our campus has a free gym, but with the hurricane stuff, I think I'm going to go Monday afternoon and see how I can incorporate my usual routine in with the things they have there :)

Hoping for a fabulous Sunday!  Also, no WI because I don't have a scale in my room, and I don't know if there's one in the gym.  When I go on Monday, I'll see what I can find :)

No comments:

Post a Comment