Sunday, August 21, 2011

August 21st

Today was FABULOUS!  WI was GREAT!   I lost 4.0 pounds, broke my streak of "lose a lot, lose almost nothing, lose a lot, lose almost nothing", reached another goal, and am even CLOSER to Onederland! :)  I'm at 229.3, which means I've lost 45.8 pounds since I started! YAY :)

Breakfast:  I had a cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas.  Since I was going to meet a friend, I woke up late, and we were eating early lunch, I didn't eat in the morning :)

Lunch:  We went to Chili's and I had the Margarita Grilled Chicken and ate half of it.  I was so proud of myself for immediately dividing it in half, and slowly eating my half until I was full :)

Dinner:  We went to Ruby Tuesday's and I got the Veggie Trio with Salad Bar.  I got a salad with mixed greens, onions, mushrooms, peas, ham, and some balsamic, with a little bit of pasta salad on the side :)  Then, I ordered the Grilled Zucchini and 2 orders of the Spaghetti Squash, but I only ate the zucchini tonight :)  I also had a cheddar biscuit and a southwestern spring roll. YUM :)

Exercise:  I bowled for an hour, and then, when we went back to my friend's dorm, we decided to walk around campus, and did so for about half an hour.  It felt great to be able to just hang out and get some exercise too :)

Pros:  I'm SO happy about WI and even happier that my parents are as proud as I am :)  They were SO excited when I was really excited after WI, and I'm glad that it seems that people are really starting to notice.  I mean, losing 50 pounds in a little under 3 months is AMAZING, and I can't wait to see all my friends back at school this week! :)  I'm also happy that I drank a LOT of water today!

Cons:  I wish I could have gotten some more exercise, but I'm not complaining :)

Hoping for a FABULOUS tomorrow! (filled with leftover spaghetti squash and margarita grilled chicken!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment