Friday, August 19, 2011

August 18th

So today was pretty good-nothing to really complain about :)

Breakfast:  A Caribou Coffee Medium Northern Lite Caramel Latte. Phew-that takes a LONG time to write out!  But it was good-a little too sweet, but good nonetheless :)

Lunch:  Wendy's 1/2 Baja Salad with no Tortilla Strips or Dressing.  I don't understand how people need dressing for this, because the chili on top is totally fine.  Of course, I do LOVE my salsa as a dressing, not sure if everyone else does too... :)

Snack: I had a Pure Chocolate Brownie Bar.  I had high expectations for it, and I guess it was alright, but I love my Luna Bars more :)

Dinner:  I took my siblings to Chick-Fil-A and I got the Chargrilled Chicken Sandwich with the Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce. YUM!  I also had 1 of my brother's chicken nuggets, which was okay, but I like my sandwich more :)

Snacks:  We went to a froyo place and I got Mango Sorbet with coconut, granola, sliced almonds, graham cracker crumbs, and cinnamon-YUM!  I also had 1/2 a cup of skim milk later on :)

Exercise: Not today, because I was so busy, but I'll definitely be there tomorrow! :)

Pros:  Yay for eating when I was hungry, not just because, and yay for drinking LOTS of water :)

Cons: I need to get to the gym and get some exercise in, especially because I LOVE how I feel after working out :)

Hoping for a better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment