Thursday, August 18, 2011

August 16th

So, I've totally been out of the loop with everything these last couple days.  Any free time I have is usually spent at the gym working out, or getting ready to head back to college next week!

Anyways, so today was pretty good. I was quite pleased :)

Breakfast: I had a Medium Northern Lite Caramel Latte from Caribou Coffee with a Luna Bar-Toasted Nuts & Cranberry.  I thought it was definitely strong on the Caramel, but it's the same calorie cost as a Starbucks Grande Skinny Hazelnut Latte, so it wasn't too bad.

Lunch: I wanted to make yellow squash fries, but that sorta failed, so I made roasted squash in the oven, which was SO good :)  I also had 10 Falafel Chips with 2 tbsp. Mild Green Mountain Gringo Salsa and 2 tbsp. Whole Foods Black Bean Hummus. SO SO SO good! :)

Snack:  We went to a self-serve frozen yogurt place and I got half a cup of pink lemonade sorbet with some sliced almonds, graham cracker crumbs, coconut, some granola, and some cinnamon :)  It was really good!  I later had a Luna Protein Bar-Chocolate Cherry Almond a few hours later, and that was really good :)

Exercise:  I ran to the gym and had 30 minutes of strength training and 30 minutes on the elliptical-great workout :)

Pros:  I'm glad I ate really well today, drank lots of water, and got to the gym today :)

Cons: I don't really have any cons for today, it was just a really good day :)

Hoping for a great tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment