Thursday, August 4, 2011

July 29th

So, I'm back and ready for these last three weeks! I had a GREAT vacation, filled with loads of driving, but even MORE laughs :) I can't wait to see Mollie again in a few weeks when we head back to school :) But now, onto the part y'all are waiting for-the usual :)

So, I had my weigh-in this morning, and I lost 4.5 pounds since Sunday, and I'm SO close to my next goal! Hopefully I go past it next week-I REALLY want the iPod armband :)

Breakfast:

Coffee and Nutri-Grain Bar. Love this breakfast, but I need something slightly more filling :)

Dinner:

Okay, so I should probably explain this one :) So, I took the two kids I was babysitting to Chuck E Cheese's, and obviously I wasn't going to eat there, and so the first time I got food since breakfast was on my way to the beach. I went to Burger King and got a Whopper Jr. without Mayo. For only 260 calories, it was pretty good.

Snack:


I didn't take pictures after this, but when I got to my grandparent's house (on the way to the beach), I had 1.5 cups of homemade Gazpacho soup, 1/4 cup homemade hummus, and 10 Falafel Chips and then 1/2 cup of homemade Mango sorbet. I wasn't sure how to put in calories or whatever for this, since my grandparents are really strict with food, and don't use anything that essentially doesn't grow in nature (except the chips I guess). Regardless, it was good :)

Exercise: I didn't do any today, just because I honestly had no time, with going on vacation and whatnot.

Pros: I'm glad I didn't eat too much, even with leaving for vacation and whatnot :) I'm also glad I didn't touch the pizza at Chuck E Cheese :)

Cons: I wish I drank more water, but I didn't want to keep stopping, and I should have eaten more throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment