Thursday, July 28, 2011

July 28th

So, today was pretty busy, as you'll be able to see/read. I didn't eat a lot, by ANY means, and I exercised a TON, while doing more errands than I could have EVER imagined! I'm going on vacation for a few days, so I'll have posts when I come back next Thursday for each day I missed. Enjoy!

Breakfast:

Grande Skinny Vanilla Latte. And yes, I still can't turn my pictures. Oh well... :)


Snack 1:

Kroger's Greek Vanilla Yogurt. My thoughts: definitely not a huge fan, but if I eat it in smaller bites, it's better. Will have to do that with the rest (there's 2 left)

Snack 2 (post-workout):

Love these and bought 7 more for my trip! :)

Dinner:

1/2 container of TJ's Butter Chicken. SO GOOD!

Exercise: I cleaned the car this morning for an hour and a half (roadtrip = pretty car. yay!) and went to the gym and did strength training for 45 minutes, leaving me EXHAUSTED. I was actually leaving to go to the locker room after my workout when Wannabe by Spice Girls came on the gym's radio. Of course I had to stay and listen, and got in another 5ish minutes after that, but I'm not counting that :)

Pros: I'm glad I got exercise in, in the midst of all my stuff today and that I drank 15 cups of water-yayy! I was also super excited when I went to a family friend's house to drop off something (the lady had seen me on Saturday) and told me how great and gorgeous I looked, which made me feel FABULOUS. I don't want to sound too egotistical, but I really like when non-family members notice how I'm changing. The mom of the girl I'm nannying noticed the other day too, and it makes me feel good :)

Cons: I definitely did NOT get enough calories in-633 to be exact, and I don't know if it's me subconsciously getting ready for this trip or what, but I need to do better.

Oh well, weigh-in's tomorrow morning instead of Sunday, and I'm hoping for a fabulous number! Maybe another reward?! Hoping for a great tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment