Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July 19th

So today was better than yesterday, but wasn't as perfect as I was hoping for. Oh well, there's always another day, another blank canvas to fill :)

Breakfast: I had 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk and 1 cup of Coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I wasn't really hungry, but I knew I'd be later, so I brought the banana to work, and never ate it.

Snack: I had 31 TJ's Gorgonzola Crackers (1 serving) with TJ's original hummus-delicious as always :) I also had 1/3 piece of dark chocolate that the girl I'm nannying gave me.

Lunch: I had 3 Turkey Roll-Ups (two thin slices each) with mustard in the middle, along with 1 Babybel Light Cheese and 10 Apple Slices. Yay for super low cal lunch!

Snack: We went to the phone store and they offered me coffee, and of course I couldn't resist :) I had 1 cup with 1 tsp powdered creamer and 2 splendas. AMAZING! And it was Wolfgang Puck's new K-Cup Coffee that I wanted to try-even better! I later had 1 Fage 0% Yogurt with Cherry Pomegranate. I loved this one SO MUCH MORE than the honey one, but I feel like stirring the yogurt makes it taste different. So when I go to the store this week, i'll try to not stir it and see what happens :)

Dinner: We went to a Mexican place and I got a taco salad with no cheese/sour cream and a small bowl of chicken soup. I ate about half the salad (no shell of course) and 1/4 of the soup. I brought the soup home, but not the salad. I was kind of done with it :)

Snacks: I had 2 Biscoff cookies around 4:30 (so, pre-dinner), which were SO worth it. After dinner I had 2 Duplex Cookies (see how I can limit myself REALLY well now...or at least, to a couple? :) ) Post-workout, I also had a Luna Bar-White Chocolate Macadamia (YUM!)

Exercise: I went to the gym at night for a quick workout. I did 30 minutes of intense strength training before feeling adventurous and getting on the elliptical and doing a quick mile. I did my fastest mile yet-9:06! I'm SO happy about that :)

Pros: I got a new phone, and ordered my brand brand new one, which should be coming soon, so yay! I also am STOKED about my mile time. I'm pretty sure that at the beginning of summer, it was like 11:00 for a mile, so I'm quite pleased with how it's going. I think I may try to do some treadmill soon, and increase my running time to see how that goes...maybe tomorrow's challenge? :) I'm also happy that I drank 18 cups of water today-HECK YES! :)

Cons: I NEED to stop eating so many snacks and have more filling meals, but I don't think that'll happen tomorrow because I'm getting dinner with a friend and will be saving my calories for that :)

Hoping for a great tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment