Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 9th

So, today was better than yesterday, but I'm not at where I absolutely want to be yet. I'm excited to go to the grocery store tomorrow and pick up only fresh ingredients, and eat those throughout the week :)

Breakfast: I woke up around 11, and I had 1/2 a kiwi (without the skin) and 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I knew I was going to have some cake later, and I wasn't going to starve myself/eat too much before then.

Lunch: I had 1 Piece of my sister's Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla from Chili's last night and I enjoyed it, as many calories as it was, but I don't regret it. I also had a Luna Bar-Nutz Over Chocolate, so that I could stop my cravings for the Pizza at the party-it worked :)

Snack: I had a small piece of Cold Stone Creamery Birthday Cake, which was Cake Batter ice cream and Red Velvet cake, which was VERY good, but I'm a bit worried that I'm getting back into the habits that got me up to 275 in the first place. Hopefully I can get a good WI tomorrow, especially taking into account these not so good foods, but I'll go into more detail shortly :)

Dinner: I had 2 pieces of the Chicken Bacon Ranch Quesadilla and I also highly enjoyed it :) I also later had 2 pieces of a California Roll, which reminded me of how much I love sushi :)

Exercise: I wanted to go to the Tennis Courts, but people were there, and the Wii Fit Plus came today, so I decided to test that out, and I burned about 275 calories in 45 minutes, which I'm pleased about. I can't wait to get out to the courts or get on the elliptical and do some good cardio, and I missed my strength training today.

Pros: I'm glad I looked at portions when I was eating today, and that I got some exercise in, and drank more than 8 glasses of water :)

Cons: I'm not happy that I didn't get to the grocery store today, and I could have made some better decisions today. Oh well, I guess we'll see at WI tomorrow morning.

Hoping for a great number! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment