Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 24th

Gahh! So I totally passed out before blogging these last two nights. I don't know what it is/why I cant post daily, but I'm going to try to post short entries for these three days :)

Weigh-in went okay I guess. I lost weight, but only .2 pounds. Oh well :/ I'll just have to work SUPER hard this week!

Breakfast: I had 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I knew I was going to brunch with a friend later on, so I didn't want to eat too much :)

Brunch (at 2:30): So, we wanted to go to OK Cafe, because it sounded really good, and I'd never been, but Rachel had a long time ago, but the wait was ridiculous, so we went over to Goldberg's. I got 2 eggs, scrambled, with fruit (I ate like 2 pieces because I hate green melon), and it came with a bagel. I got an everything bagel, and only ate half, with a tiny bit of cream cheese and strawberry spread. yum!

Snacks: Okay, so I don't know exactly when I ate each of them, so I'm just combining them into one category :) I had 1 Mango slice, 1 Dark Chocolate Granola Thins (which are 80 calories and SO SO SO SO SO good!), 2 tbsp of TJ's Organic Hummus with 40 TJ's Gorgonzola Crackers (the last of them-sad!), a Luna Bar-Chocolate Peppermint Stick, and a couple bites of Carrot Cake :)

Exercise: I got in some exercise today-yayyy! I walked around for about 20 minutes, and jogged for about 20. I went to the courts, and went around the courts 10 times, and I did the first five jogging (NO STOPPING!). Then I hit the tennis ball around for a bit, and did sprints to the ball when I didn't hit it accurately. Then some guys came so I headed to the park, and started jogging on a path, but it got dark, and it was the woods, so I decided to come back. Maybe I'll have to go back there another day :)

Pros: Yay for finding time to exercise and good food choices (except the Carrot Cake) :)

Cons: I wish I lost some more, and got more exercise in, but I'm not complaining.

Hoping for a great Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment