Friday, July 22, 2011

July 22nd

So, today started off really well, and ended up not so well, but I think it all evened out in the end of the day :)

Breakfast: I had 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I would have eaten other food, but I honestly just wasn't that hungry :)

Snack: I had 1 Activa Strawberries & Cereal yogurt. It definitely made me miss my yogurt, and I can't wait to keep eating it this week :)

Lunch: I had 1/2 chicken breast with 1 tbsp Willy's salsa, 10 apple slices, and 1 babybel cheese wedge. I like that the salsa had been perfectly mixed with the chicken and it was great :)

Snack 2: We went to Menchie's (love that place!) and I got 1/2 cup of the Pomegranate Raspberry Sorbet with 1 tbsp. Almonds, 1/2 tbsp. coconut, and 1/2 tbsp. graham cracker crumbs-DELICIOUS! I also later had 31 TJ's Gorgonzola crackers-yum :)

Dinner: We got Pizza for dinner, and apparently I decided I should eat what everyone else is eating. I had 1 Piece of NY Style Pizza with 2 small garlic knots and 2 teriyaki chicken wings. I also later had 1 cup of Arnold Palmer Half-and-Half Pink Lemonade & Sweet Tea. It was really good, but I just realized I had no vegetables today. Not Good.

Exercise: I walked around for about 90 minutes, especially at the grocery stores, and I felt like I was getting quite a bit of exercise in :) I'm going to run to the gym tomorrow and get a 2 hour workout in at some point!

Pros: I'm glad I ate pretty well, even at the end of the day, when I didn't overeat, and that I did get some exercising in :) I'm also happy that I got some exercise in, and drank quite a bit of water-not as much as I wanted to, but quite a bit :)

Cons: I wish I had gotten to the gym. I really need to get back in the habit, but PMS makes me super unmotivated to do ANYTHING! I'll definitely have to work on that, especially to get closer to onederland!

All in all, I see what I need to do, and now I just need to keep working on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment