Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 25th

So, today went a LOT better than these last few days have been going, and was so much fun too!

Breakfast: I had 1 Everything Bagel Thin, with 1 tbsp Grape Jelly, 1 Activa-Vanilla & Cereal, and 1 cup of Coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I wasn't a huge fan of the Bagel Thin on its own, and I don't think I'm going to get them again, unless I can find a low-calorie spread.

Lunch: I didn't have morning snack, simply because I wasn't hungry. But I was SUPER hungry for lunch :) I had 3 slices of Turkey, rolled up with mustard, along with a baby bok choy and mushroom stirfry, with 1 tbsp less sodium teriyaki sauce and lime juice. 90 calorie meal-AMAZING!

Snack: I had 8 Apple Slices and a Babybel Light Wedge. I would have had 10 Apple Slices but the other two looked gross and I couldn't eat them :(

Dinner: My friend and I met at Panera, grabbed some food to go, and headed to another friend's house for dinner, movies, and gossip. SO MUCH FUN! I had a whole Barbecue Chopped Chicken Salad, without the Tortilla Strips, for 370 calories! Love taking off the fried foods and seeing the calories drop fast!

Snack: After the gym, I had a Luna Bar-Chocolate Dipped Coconut. LOVE THESE BARS! I definitely need to pick some up before school! :)

Exercise: I got to the gym around 9, and got a quick 30 minute workout in. I did strength training for about 20 minutes, and then got on the Elliptical and did a quick mile. SO GOOD :)

Pros: I'm glad I had good food choices today and made time to go to the gym, even if just for 30 minutes :)

Cons: I really need to work on drinking more water. I've been slacking the last couple of days.

Hoping for a great tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment