Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 10

So, today's WI didn't go as well as I wanted, but it was still a loss, and it has motivated me to work a LOT harder this week, which will show in today's post, and the ones coming forward :) I only lost .3 pounds, bringing me down to 249.8, which gets me under the 250 mark! YAY for making my second goal! I'm excited to earn the third one, because I REALLY want the iPod armband. Hopefully that'll make me more motivated to do so and these next 9.8 pounds will come off faster :) So, I'm up to 25.3 pounds lost-YES!

Breakfast: I had 1 cup of Joe-Os with 1/2 cup skim milk, a banana, and 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I knew I had to go and get my actual Cheerios because I'm not the biggest fan of the Trader Joe's version. I don't know if I'm going to keep having the Joe-Os when I get back to school, but I have a little over a month to figure that out :)

Snack: I went to the grocery store around 3:30, and I was feeling kind of hungry before I headed over, because I totally forgot to eat lunch, so I put 10 apple slices in a container and stuck them in the car with me when I drove to the store, and they were SO good :)

Dinner: I took my brother to Panera, and I did the You Pick 2 again-the Barbecue Chicken Salad without the Tortilla strips and the Black Bean soup-SO GOOD :)

Snacks: Post-Workout, I had 1 Babybel and a Kroger Greek Yogurt with Honey. I loved the Babybel, but I REALLY was not a fan of the yogurt. It tasted good at times, but at others, I just didn't like it that much. I'm hoping the Fage tastes good, but I'll wait a couple of days before trying that.

Exercise: I walked around for about 1.5 hours today, and then headed to the tennis courts around 9 and did 20 laps around the courts, and then 10 sprints on the lines, which made me feel good :)

Pros: I'm glad I got myself back on track, both food and exercise-wise. I know that I went to Panera today, but I also knew that it was less than 300 calories for dinner :) I'm also glad I got some good exercise time in, and picked up some AWESOME stuff at the grocery store :)

Cons: I'm not too happy about the small weight loss, but I understand that some of the choices I made last week weren't the best.

Hoping for a better tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment