Friday, July 15, 2011

July 15th

So, today went pretty well, especially keeping in mind that it wasn't supposed to be a good day :)

Breakfast: I had 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk, a banana, and 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I want to see if I can change up my breakfast a bit, because it seems REALLY repetitive.

Snack: I had 2 tbsp of Trader Joe's Organic Hummus with 24 Special K Multi-Grain crackers. Delicious, as to be expected :)

Lunch: I'll explain this in my cons section, but I wasn't really able to have much for lunch, just because my throat wasn't feeling normal. I had 1/4 cup of Gazpacho from the Mediterranean Grill (which was pretty good, strange, but good), and 1 piece of Beef Shish Kabob (one piece of meat).

Dinner: We really didn't have a formal dinner tonight, and that's totally okay, because I'm still not feeling totally well. I had 1/2 a Pita with about 1/4 cup Tzatziki Sauce, which was really good!

Snack: Post-Workout, I had 1 Luna Bar-Smores, and a 100 calorie cheese pack.

Exercise: I was determined to go to the gym, so I dropped off a prescription at Walgreens and used the hour I had to head to the gym and did 30 minutes of strength training, which most definitely kicked my butt.

Pros: I'm glad that I've caught up with my blogging (boo internet not cooperating!), and that I drank a lot of water today, and that everything went well. I also got a 4 hour nap today, which was WONDERFUL, yet I'm still tired. Hm..

Cons: Okay, so let me just say that this morning I went in for a Biopsy, which I wasn't too scared about, but the needles felt SUPER strange inside, and now, my neck doesn't feel normal, and it feels awkward to swallow much. Also, let me tell you that sit-ups with a messed up neck does NOT equal comfort. I'm hoping for this strange feeling to go away so I can do more tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment