Sunday, July 17, 2011

July 17th

Okay, so I'm going to try to make this post short and sweet because I almost forgot about it and now I'm EXHAUSTED! :)

So weigh-in went FABULOUS-I'm down 4.3 pounds to 245.5. Overall, that's 29.6 pounds lost since I started this 6 weeks ago! YAY! :)

Breakfast: I started off the day just like any other day, 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 skim milk and a banana with 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup unflavored Almond Milk and 2 splendas. I know y'all are going "Almond Milk?! What?!" But I've recently (since the end of January) been trying out different types of milk, just because I'm not a fan of fat-free milk. It's not that it's bad, it's just that I want to reduce the amount I drink if I can replace it, and this switch was a GREAT idea. Now my cereal? Probably not a great combo with almond milk.

Snacks: I didn't eat lunch, but boy did I love my snacks. I had 31 Gorgonzola Crackers (TJ's) with 2 tbsp TJ's Organic Hummus. I also had a Babybel Light (which is SO much better than the original!), 2 cups of Arnold Palmer Half-and-Half Pink Lemonade and Sweet Tea (it's been sitting in the fridge for FOREVER in the tumbler and I needed it for something else), and 1 Luna Bar-Chocolate Dipped Coconut.

Dinner: I had a piece of Tandoori Chicken that my dad cooked that was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. If you have just started reading, or are glancing through, I LOVE my indian food. I'm so glad my guy friend loves it too or I'd have nobody to go to Mehran's with :/

Dessert: We went to Menchie's and I got their Pomegranate Raspberry Sorbet with a tiny bit of almonds, coconut, and graham cracker crumbs. AMAZING!

Exercise: I cleaned for a good two hours today-didn't make it to the courts, but I definitely got quite a workout in :)

Pros: I'm SO happy with the scale number today, and how much more confident I'm getting as I lose the weight! I'm also happy that I'm getting a new phone (same version), which hopefully won't mess up as often. And best of all, I cleaned the last messy part of my room today and was able to bring up all my college stuff from the basement so I don't keep trying to buy more stuff, thinking I have nothing :)

Cons: I wish I could have gotten some exercise in, and could have had more water today, but I guess I'm just going to have to work on those this week :)

Hoping for a great tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment