Friday, July 8, 2011

July 7th

So, here's my post for yesterday. I'm going to try to keep this one all about yesterday, and then make another post for today :)

Breakfast: I had an appointment this morning so I waited until after to eat-not necessarily a good idea. I got pretty upset following my appointment, which I will go into after. But regardless, I went to Starbucks and got a Bacon, Gouda, and Egg Breakfast Sandwich on Artisan Bread, which was SO good, but SO small. I also had gotten a coffee too, but I decided to make one at home because the Starbucks one wasn't my favorite. So I had 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas.

Lunch: I took my brother to Burger King and I got a Whopper Jr with no Mayo or Cheese and 1 pack of Apple Fries. I really was not a fan of the burger-it just didn't taste too good to me. I was kind of sad that I wasted calories on it, but oh well, what can you do?

Snack: I had 10 Apple Slices and 1 cup of Arnold Palmer Half-and-Half Sweet Tea & Pink Lemonade. Around 5, I had a Luna Bar-Chocolate Dipped Coconut, which was SO good!

Dinner: I went to go babysit, and I took the two kids to Chuck E Cheese. That already sounds like a problem, right? Well, with calorie counts on the board, I didn't go TOO overboard, and I splurged and got pizza and cheese sticks. With 2 tiny pieces of pizza and 3 cheese sticks, I ate a little over 500 calories-yay! :)

Snack: I had an Activa Strawberries & Fiber around 10, because I was still hungry. It certainly filled me up, and I was quite happy about that :)

Exercise: I feel so embarrassed to post this, because I'm not happy about it, but I didn't get to exercise today, and I was pretty upset about that. But I know I owe myself a double workout in the next couple of days to make up for it :)

Pros: I'm happy I didn't get too off the path today, and that my weight loss was finally noticed by someone-granted it was by a scale number, but still :) My doctor and the nurse were SO pleased, because I lost 23 pounds since I was there in January-YES :) I'm also happy that I only drank two non-water drinks, and neither was soda-yay :)

Cons: I'm not happy with my doctor's visit, which results in me getting my first biopsy next Friday, which I'm FREAKING OUT about :/ I'm also not pleased that I didn't get my 12 cups of water in today. I also feel like I need to get back on my healthy track, which I mainly focused on at the beginning.

Hoping for a better tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment