Friday, July 15, 2011

July 12th

So, I just first want to say that I'm SO sorry for missing the last three days! My internet's been acting incredibly strange and I haven't been able to get on. I know I could have posted from my phone, but it wouldn't have been as detailed as I usually am, and I don't like editing posts. So, instead of posting, I just kept up with myfitnesspal, and now I'm ready to update :)

Breakfast: So I had my usual breakfast, 1 cup of Cheerios with 1/2 cup skim milk, 1 banana, and 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I've recently been keeping my bananas in the refrigerator, which keeps them super cold and perfect, which I love! :)

Dinner: Yes, you saw that correctly. I didn't eat lunch. I woke up around 11 (no work on Monday-Wednesday, and Friday! YAY), and I would have eaten lunch, but I didn't want to go to the gym on a full stomach-and thank GOODNESS that I didn't! I'll explain in the exercise section. But I finally got really hungry around 8, and at 8:45, after looking on myfitnesspal, decided to use some of my calories for the day at Chick-Fil-A, which I highly enjoyed :) I got the Grilled Chicken Sandwich and the small waffle fries with honey mustard sauce, which goes to about 620 calories. If that had been any other day, I wouldn't have considered the fries, but I really wanted them and knew that I could :)

Snacks: I ate these throughout the day, but I can't remember when I ate them. So here they are :) I had 10 Apple Slices, 1 Babybel Cheese, a Luna Bar-Smores, and 5 small Trader Joe's chocolate chip cookies. I know-not the best day nutrition wise, but I ate a little over 1,200 calories, and I made some good choices, so I can't complain :)

Exercise: So, yesterday (Monday), I upgraded my membership at the gym so I can freeze it whenever I go back to school, and it, of course, came with a few fitness consultation. At the same time, my personal trainer came up, thought I was quitting, and found me a slot for the next day to come in. So I came in, he got excited that I have lost over 20 pounds, was confused about how I don't have as much water now (I'm confused too, because I always drink at LEAST 8 glasses a day, but usually 12), and then he found this thing called a Spartacus Workout. Let me tell you, by the end of it, my legs were SHAKING and my arms were killing me. That half an hour as he said "is going to make you sore tomorrow," and I would be surprised if it didn't. I was going to workout more, but I literally felt like I was going to die, so I decided not to.

Pros: I'm happy I'm at the point where I know what I can and cannot have, based on what else I've eaten for the day, and that even if I eat cookies or something, it's not the end of the world for me :) I'm also happy that I made it through that entire workout, because it was HARD!

Cons: I wish I could have gone back and exercised some more, and had more water, and maybe eaten at home, but I don't have regrets :)

Hoping for a great tomorrow, aka three more posts left for today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment