Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 23rd

Ahh! Due to tons of problems yesterday, and just overall running around, I forgot to post! So, I'm about to do yesterday's and then in a little bit, do today's :)

Breakfast: I had 1 Cup of Coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas. I also had a Luna Bar-Chocolate Dipped Coconut, which is my absolute FAVORITE! SO GOOD :)

Snacks: I didn't have lunch since I was working at someone's house all day, and I picked up a couple snacks there that wouldn't overdo it. I had 1 Babybel Cheese and 1 Fiber One Oats & Chocolate Bar. The Fiber One bar was good, but I felt like it had TONS of sugar in it. I used to eat them a few years ago, and I love them, but I wasn't used to that :) I also had half a cup of Raspberry Iced Tea (a k-cup).

Dinner: My dad made Chicken Tikki Marsala, which is AMAZING! I ate the chicken, and some of the rice and sauce, but not too much. I would have rather used less sauce, but the chicken was amazing! :)

Snacks: I had 2 cups of Arnold Palmer Half-and-Half Sweet Tea and Pink Lemonade and 12 TJ's Chocolate Chip Cookies (the mini ones). Not great choices, but SO good!

Exercise: I walked around for a good hour and also cleaned up for about 2 hours. It was some really good exercise done yesterday when I was so busy! :)

Pros: I'm happy I made some good choices and definitely burned quite a few calories today. I'm also STOKED that my new phone is here and I've now activated it and it's mine-yay! :)

Cons: I wish I ate better-I really need to work on that. I don't think there's going to be a big number change in the scale, but hopefully it's still a loss! :)

Hoping for a great WI :)

No comments:

Post a Comment