Saturday, July 16, 2011

July 16th

Well, today started out really well, and then I splurged a bit :) I definitely don't regret it, but I'm glad I ate a super small amount of calories before then :)

Breakfast: I had 1/2 cup of Egg Beaters with a bunch of spices, 2 tbsp of salsa, and 10 apple slices with 1 cup of coffee with 1/4 cup skim milk and 2 splendas.

Lunch: We went to Wendy's and I got the 1/2 Baja salad with no tortilla chips or salsa, and it was still amazing :)

Dinner: We went to Fuji Hana, and I bet you can see where this is going :) For those of you who don't know, Fuji Hana is like a Japanese Steakhouse, where they cook the food in front of you. I ordered water and the chicken special. It was 1 cup of Miso Soup, 1 small side salad with miso dressing, 1 cup of steamed rice with a little bit of Ginger and Mustard, 1 piece of Teriyaki Chicken and 2/3 cup of steamed vegetables. SO GOOD AND FILLING! Then, to top it off, each meal comes with either ice cream or sherbet, so I got 1/2 cup of rainbow sherbet-delicious!

Snack: I had 5 tiny chocolate chip cookies, which tasted SO good :)

Exercise: I walked for about 90 minutes, which felt so nice. It was at some grocery stores, the one I was there for longer was Trader Joe's, which I'll talk about later. LOVE THAT STORE@ :)

Pros: I'm glad I got to go to Trader Joe's today. I found so many great things that I can't wait to eat this week. I picked up two containers of fresh salsa, some light Babybels, some fresh produce, and so much more. I'm very excited for this week :)

Cons: I'm sad that we had to put our dog, Becky, down today, which has been very sad for the whole family. I'm also bummed that I couldn't get more exercise in, but c'est la vie.

Hoping for a great tomorrow (particularly WI) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment